Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Charlie Chaplin Quotes

#1
“Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself.”

#2
“A day without laughter is a day wasted.”

#3
“We think too much and feel too little.”

#4
“Laughter is the tonic, the relief, the surcease for pain.”

#5
“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

#6
“A tramp, a gentleman, a poet, a dreamer, a lonely fellow, always hopeful of romance and adventure.”

#7
“The basic essential of a great actor is that he loves himself in acting.”

#8
“Words are cheap. The biggest thing you can say is 'elephant'.”

#9
“The saddest thing I can imagine is to get used to luxury.”

#10
I had no idea of the character. But the moment I was dressed, the clothes and the make-up made me feel the person he was. I began to know him, and by the time I walked onto the stage he was fully born.”

No comments:

Post a Comment