Monday, November 1, 2010

Birthday Quotes for Wife

#1
How do I love thee?
Let me count the ways.
I love thee to the depth and breadth and
height my soul can reach.
~Elizabeth Barrett Browning
#2
Grow old along with me!
The best is yet to be.
~Robert Browning (1812-1889)
#3
The things we feel the deepest
Are the hardest things to say
But dear wife you must know
How much I love you anyway
And now that it's your XXth
I'm hoping you'll know too
How much I'm wishing happiness
With all my heart for you.
#4
I Love You
Today and everyday
My darling Wife
#5
I love being loved by you
#7
I draw a circle, not a heart, around you
My wife, the one I love
Because a heart can break
But a circle goes on for ever.


#8
“Mr. Churchill, if you were my husband, I’d poison your tea!’ And if you were my wife, I would drink it!”
~Winston Churchill

#9

“It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.”
~Friedrich Nietzsche

#10
“Only two things are necessary to keep one’s wife happy. One is to let her think she is having her own way, the the other, to let her have it.”
~Lyndon B. Johnson:

#10
“A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.”
~Mignon McLaughlin

1 comment:

  1. This type of message always inspiring and I prefer to read quality content, so happy to find good place to many here in the post, the writing is just great, thanks for the post.
    Happy birthday greetings

    ReplyDelete