Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Retirement Quotes

#1
The trouble with retirement is that you never get a day off.
~Abe Lemons

#2
When a man retires and time is no longer a matter of urgent importance, his colleagues generally present him with a watch.
~R.C. Sherriff

#3
When a man retires, his wife gets twice the husband but only half the income. ~Chi Chi Rodriguez

#4
Retired is being twice tired, I've thought
First tired of working,
Then tired of not.
~Richard Armour

#5
Retirement: It's nice to get out of the rat race, but you have to learn to get along with less cheese.
~Gene Perret

#6
I'm retired - goodbye tension, hello pension!
~Author Unknown

#7
Retirement itself is the best gift. No gold watch could ever top it.
~Abigail Charleson

#8
Retirement: World's longest coffee break.
~Author Unknown



#9
Retirement has been a discovery of beauty for me. I never had the time before to notice the beauty of my grandkids, my wife, the tree outside my very own front door. And, the beauty of time itself.
~Hartman Jule

#10
O, blest retirement! friend to life's decline -
How blest is he who crowns, in shades like these,
A youth of labor with an age of ease!
~Oliver Goldsmith

No comments:

Post a Comment