Sunday, November 28, 2010

Missing You quotes



#1
For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.
Judy Garland

#2
Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart.
Kay Knudsen

#3
In true love the smallest distance is too great, and the greatest distance can be bridged.
Hans Nouwens

#4
If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.
Claudia Ghandi

#5
Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy.
Eskimo Proverb

#6
I miss you like the sun misses the flowers, like the sun misses the flowers in the depths of winter, instead of beauty to direct it's light to, the heart hardens like the frozen world which your absence has banished me to.
William Thatcher
Spoken by Heath Ledger in movie, A Knight's Tale.

#7
Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart.
Kay Knudsen

#8
Absence from whom we love is worse than death, and frustrates hope severer than despair.
William Cowper

#9
Love reckons hours for months, and days for years; and every little absence is an age.
John Dryden


#10
What shall I do with all the days and hours
That must be counted ere I see thy face?
How shall I charm the interval that lowers
Between this time and that sweet time of grace?
Frances Anne Kemble

No comments:

Post a Comment