Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Birthday quotes for Grandma

#1

"Grandma, Because Of You, I Have Memories To Last A Lifetime"
~Author Unknown

#2

"My grandmother told me to be nice to everyone and always think about how you would feel if you were in their shoes. It's really good advice." ~Author ~Unknown

#3

What a bargain grandchildren are! I give them my loose change, and they give me a million dollars' worth of pleasure.
~Gene Perret

#4
"When a child is born, so are grandmothers."
~Judith Levy

#5
"Being pretty on the inside means you don't hit your brother and you eat all your peas - that's what my grandma taught me."
~ Lord Chesterfield

#6

"Just about the time a woman thinks her work is done, she becomes a grandmother."
~Edward H. Dreschnack

#7
"My grandmother is over eighty and still doesn't need glasses. Drinks right out of the bottle."
~Henry Youngman



#8

A child needs a grandparent, anybody's grandparent, to grow a little more securely into an unfamiliar world.
~Charles and Ann Morse

#9

"When I'd do something bad, my conscience would say, 'What would Grandma think?' ... She taught me the good side, to act right, be polite."
~ Victor Thompson


#10

What children need most are the essentials that grandparents provide in abundance. They give unconditional love, kindness, patience, humor, comfort, lessons in life. And, most importantly, cookies.
~Rudolph Giuliani

No comments:

Post a Comment