Thursday, October 21, 2010

Love Quotes By Shakespeare

  • I can express no kinder sign of love, than this kind kiss.
  • The stroke of death is as a lover’s pinch, which hurts and is desired.
  • The sight of lovers feedeth those in love.
  • Love is blind, and lovers cannot see, the pretty follies that themselves commit.
  • Love looks not with eyes, but with the mind. And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.
  • Love is the most beautiful of dreams and the worst of nightmares.
  • When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew.
  • Her passions are made of nothing but the finest part of pure love.
  • Love from one side hurts, but love from two sides heals.
  • It’s on in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.
  • I would not wish any companion in the world but you.
  • I pray you, do not fall in love with me, for I am falser than vows made in wine.
  • Lovers can do their amorous rites by their own beauties.
  • She loved me for the dangers I had passed, and I loved her that she did pity them.
  • A heart to love, and in that heart, courage, to make’s love known.
  • My heart is ever at your service.
  • Such is my love, to thee I so belong, that for thy right myself will bear all wrong.
  • I’ll say she looks as clear as morning roses newly washed with dew.
  • They do not love that do not show their love.
  • So long as I can breathe or I can see, so long lives your love which gives life to me.
  • So dear I love him that with him, all deaths I could endure. Without him, live no life.
  • Love sought is good, but given unsought is better.
  • Who ever loved that loved not at first sight?
  • If music be the food of love, play on.
  • Love is not love which alters when it finds alteration.
  • In thy face I see honor, truth and loyalty.
  • I love you more than words can wield the matter, dearer than eyesight, space and liberty.
  • Speak low if you speak love.
  • Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs.
  • I’ll follow you and make a heaven out of hell, and I’ll die by your hand which I love so well.
  • Love is begun by time, and time qualifies the spark and fire of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment