Wednesday, October 27, 2010

50th Birthday Quotes

I’m at an age when my back goes out more than I do. - Phyllis Diller

Looking fifty is great if you’re sixty. - Joan Rivers

Age is strictly a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter ! - George Bernard Shaw

Middle age is the time when a man is always thinking that in a week or two he will feel as good as ever. - Don Marquis

Getting old ain't for sissies. - Betty Davis

The man who views the world at fifty the same as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Muhammad Ali

The old believe everything; the middle-aged suspect everything; the young know everything! - Jack Benny

I’m at an age when my back goes out more than I do. - Phyllis Diller

The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills and wills. - Richard John Needham

If we could be twice young and twice old we could correct all our mistakes. - Euripides

No comments:

Post a Comment