Saturday, October 9, 2010

Famous Sayings About Moms


  • Mother - that was the bank where we deposited all our hurts and worries.  DeWitt Talmage
  • I believe in loyalty. When a woman reaches an age she likes, she should stick with it.  Eva Gabor
  • The real religion of the world comes from women much more than from men - from mothers most of all, who carry the key of our souls in their bosoms.   Oliver Wendell Holmes
  • God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers. Jewish Proverb
  • I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.   Abraham Lincoln
  • Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.  Anonymous
  • I regard no man as poor who has a godly mother.   Abraham Lincoln
  • For the hand that rocks the cradle - Is the hand that rules the world.   William Ross Wallace
  • Who ran to help me when I fell, and would some pretty story tell, or kiss the place to make it well? My mother.   Ann Taylor
  • Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother.   Oprah Winfrey

No comments:

Post a Comment